Glovo is basically start up from Barcelona and the it is among the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia and it beyond.
Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city.
They believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact.
It’s because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Glovo is a hyper-local marketplace featuring the most trendy places in each city and delivers their products in less than 30 mins.
As a Partner Business Leader, you will be a key role in developing the groceries business
Be a part of a team where you will:
Give you the trust and support to grow, develop, and make a difference while encouraging you to bring your unique perspective to the table
Collaborate together and learn from each other
Own strategic partner relationships end to end, including understanding P&L tracking, managing deep product integrations, leading co-marketing efforts to drive awareness and activation, and ensure operational excellence
Onboard new partners on our platform by providing them all the necessary tools and information to start working
Be responsible for our partners business performance, analyse their main KPIs and ensure growth MoM. Track and reporting of performance metrics
Lead contract renegotiations to establish a strong working partnership grounded on sustainable economics for both parties
Get feedback from our partners and translate it into product, marketing and operations improvement
Be responsible of closing groceries deals along with the sales team leader
Prepare reports and dashboards to present to groceries partners and use as source of operational improvements
EMPATHETIC, INCLUSIVE AND CURIOUS ATTITUDE
- A passion to make a positive impact on the life of millions of people through technology
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Account Management and/or Business Consultant, mandatory in Food Retail Industry
- Analytical mindset
- Problem solver, look for the root-cause of the problem and go for it till make things happen.
- Perfect written and spoken communication
- Customer obsession
- Proactive, organized, and obsessed with details
- Also, our core values are very important to us
- We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS:
Enticing equity plan
Top-notch private health insurance
Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT GLOVO:
- Gas: We work with energy, innovation and passion for what we do. We are committed.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, and abilities.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Closing Date: Ongoing