Step By Step Process On How To Apply For The Students Loan For 2020/21 Academic Year.
- Ghana card (can be acquired at designated GRA offices for free)
- Student ID card or admission letter
- E-zwich card (can be obtained at any bank)
- Valid Email address
- Active registered phone number
STEP 1; type www.sltf.gov.gh in your browser and click on the Apply now button.
STEP 2; Click on SIGN UP at the top right corner. STEP 3; You may read the notice and click on Agree.
STEP 4; fill in the required information and click on next. Please enter your information correctly.
STEP 5; Continue with the account creation and click on next.
STEP 6; Provide your tertiary school information.
STEP 7; Enter your user account information and click on create account. Please note that the Ghana card number and e-zwich number should be typed as it appears on the card. For example, GHA-000000000-1 for Ghana card and 10000000-1 for e-zwich.
STEP 8; Once you create your account successfully, you will receive a feedback highlighted in green at the top right corner and a verification code is sent to your phone number or email. Input the code here and click on activate account.
- NB: If for any reason you do not receive the verification code, kindly wait for a while the code expires after 48hours of generation.
- Kindly ensure you enter the correct active phone number, also your Email address should be in small letters to receive the verification code.
STEP 9; After activating your account you can now sign in to fill the form online.
If you were not able to activate the account during the account creation process, you can click on login then click on Activate Account below the sign in form.
STEP 10; Finally, you can review the requirements and click on ok. If you need a laptop you may indicate by selecting yes, if not just choose No and click on next.
STEP 11; Finally You just need to provide all information required and click on next until you are done.
Once you are done you will be required to go to the nearest SLTF office to take your fingerprint and signature.
NB: For specific issues with regards to the application process, kindly call 0501340515/0342026985 for assistance.