The Nurses Training College, Ho invites Applications from qualified applicants for admission into various programmes offered at the institution for the 2021/2022 Academic Year:
Ho Nurses Training College Entry Requirements 2021/2022.
Applicants must meet the following;
- 18 – 35 years
- Overall aggregate a cutoff aggregate score of thirty Six (36) or better in six subjects, comprising a cutoff aggregate score of twenty Four (24) or better in six subjects, comprising 3 Core and 3 Electives.
- Core Subjects and Minimum Grades Credit (A1-C6) in three core subjects (i.e English, Mathematics and Integrated Science).
- Credits (A-D) in three Core Subjects (i.e English, Mathematics and Integrated Science.)
- Elective Subjects and Minimum Grades Credits (A1-C6) in AT LEAST passes (A1-C6) in three Elective subjects.
How to Apply
- Purchase a voucher for ¢200 from GCB or ADB
- Visit the URL: https://apply.healthtraining.gov.gh/application
- Click on apply located on top of this page
- Enter Serial and Pin found on voucher
- Fill form with your details
- Attach certificate/s and photo
- Submit and print-out application summary
- Regularly check your application status with pin and serial.
- Confirm invitation and attend interview
- Check interview result
- Check and print out offer letter
- Confirm Admission Fee
- Pay at designated bank
- Report to college