There is a Latest Employment Opportunity At Girl Rising. The company is hiring a Program Manager. The Program Manager will serve as a key member of the Girl Rising team, managing the overall financial education program in Ghana.
- Conduct preliminary desk-based research on the extent of financial education awareness among adolescents, the barriers they face, the services available, among others.
- Hold meetings and discussions with relevant stakeholders, such as adolescent girls, community members, teachers, families, associated with the partner organization to understand the local challenges.
- Collaborate with consultants and team members of the curriculum development process and ensure that content resonates locally.
- Host capacity-building workshops for local partners on content and M&E, as required.
- Create program management systems/processes for partner organizations to streamline activities and timelines.
- Support and monitor partner organizations in implementation of the GR curriculum through regular check-ins, field visits, monthly reports among others.
- Ensure timely completion of deliverables and targets as specified by the Supervisor.
- Coordinate with Monitoring and Evaluation partner on the M&E processes required for the assessment of the project.
- Closely collaborate with GR global team on progress reports, evidence generation, stories of change from Ghana, as required.
- Plan and organize training workshops for educators on the GR curriculum, as and when required.
- Document stories of change among adolescents, families, and communities with compelling written and visual elements, as feasible.
- Manage and oversee the country program budget, hiring processes and other related administrative tasks.
- Support in building a network of like-minded organizations interested in exploring collaborations with Girl Rising.
- Represent Girl Rising in physical meetings or conferences sharing its approach and impact, as needed.
- Support in identifying potential funders and fundraising opportunities for expansion of GR’s work within Ghana or other countries.
- Draft strategy notes, project pitches, progress decks, social media updates and any other outward-facing communication, as required.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- 7 or more years of experience in education program implementation, curriculum development/delivery, gender related fields, and monitoring and documentation of programs.
- Significant experience working in Ghana with local, regional and/or international youth-centered organizations, serving both girls and boys.
- Experience with girls’ empowerment/gender equity interventions and familiarity with a broader range of local cultural norms in Ghana.
- Proven success in nurturing partnerships with local organizations (educational institutions) for effective and efficient delivery of program outcomes.
- Experience designing and facilitating training for facilitators in educational settings covering topics related to self-esteem and self-awareness, gender, communication and decision-making skills, financial education, financial inclusion, etc.
- Ability to keep the program on track by delivering on annual work plans, efficiently managing program budget, and maintaining regular follow ups/conducting monitoring processes with partnering organizations/schools.
- Ability to work independently (home-based), take initiatives and maintain efficient (long-distance) communication and reporting with the GR global team.
- Ability to work (both read and write) in both English and local language/s.
- Prior experience on MEL systems is desirable.
- Interest and/or experience in storytelling, communications and media is desirable.
For more job opportunities, Click Here
SALARY: Commensurate with experience
HOUR OF WORK: This is a part-time position for a year with a possibility of extension. Probation period included.
How To Apply For The Latest Employment Opportunity At Girl Rising
Send a resume and cover letter to Brenda Giacometti Komel at: email@example.com